Due to popular demand, we are having another weekend skills class!
Join us for a weekend of skills in the Elaho Valley!
Prep yourself for our weeklong survival course, learn a lot of new skills, and be in the wild. Children and families are welcome.
SKILLS WE WILL COVER (some will choice-based):
- Spoon & Bowl Burning
- Edible & Medicinal Plants
- Making Natural Paints and Pictographs
- Cedar Bark Harvesting
- The Art of Fire
- Wildlife Tracking
WHAT YOU NEED TO PROVIDE FOR YOURSELF:
- Food for the weekend – bringing already prepared food, or food that is easy to cook is encouraged.
- Transportation for the weekend – we will help facilitate carpools.
- Camping supplies – tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad, cooking gear, and whatever else you want to bring with you.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE:
- A larger stove to use for cooking
- All materials needed
- Amazing skills classes
Children 8 and under come for free.
We will meet in Squamish at 8:00am on Saturday. We will all gather and drive up to the Elaho Valley together. We will get back to Squamish by 5:00pm on Sunday.